1. How do I register for a course?
Go to www.rehabrevolutiononline.com and select the course and date you would like to attend. This will then take you to a registration page which contains all the information on the course.
Click on any of the buttons that say ‘RESERVE YOUR PLACE’ and you will be taken to the sign-up page. Then just follow the next steps.
Step 1 – Sign up to a new account with rehab revolution
Fill in all the fields to create your account with Rehab Revolution
Step 2 - Pick your payment option
Rehab Revolution uses PayPal as its payment gateway as it is the most secure way to pay online for our customers.
Step 3 – Complete the payment
Click on PayPal checkout
Once You Click on PayPal checkout a new window will open to ask you to log into your PayPal account. If you don’t not have one you will need to sign up for one by clicking the create account button.
Just Follow the steps to create a PayPal account. After you have signed up you will be given the options to pay by credit or debit card so just select the method you want to use and complete the payment.
2. Will I become a certified yoga teacher after attending your yoga rehab course?
No. To become a certified yoga teacher you must attend a 200 hour yoga alliance recognized course. Rehab Yoga will allow you to add yoga poses to you or your clients workouts to stabilize and strengthen the joints and help prevent injuries.
3. Will attending the rehab movement coach course qualify me as a physiotherapist?
No. The purpose of the rehab movement coach course is to give people the knowledge and skills to assess someone’s movement pattern to see if there are any imbalances that could lead to injuries then using the tools we teach you to help manage a person’s pain, mobility and stability issues. At no point can we diagnose or treat an injured client as we are not medical practitioners. What we can do is fix the movement pattern which helps to manage the pain and prevent future injury.
4. Who Is Kaizen Revolution?
Kaizen revolution is an education company with two brands attached to it, Rehab Revolution which is our fitness education side and Kaizen LifeSpark which is our life coaching side so all invoices and payments are made to Kaizen Revolution as this is the company.
5. Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 7-day money back guarantee so once you have completed any of our courses and you feel you have not learnt anything and did not meet your expectations, we will give you a full refund (Subject to return of all course materials that were provided to you)
Refund is also subject to current currency conversions rates so the refund will be based on the current conversion from British pounds to Dirhams (aed) at the time of the refund.
6. What’s next after completing the level 1 courses?
We are currently creating the level 2 versions of the courses, these will be more advanced in knowledge and skills to learn. The level 2 is for people who want to take their knowledge to a much higher level. We are aiming to launch the next level in the second half of 2018.
7. Do these courses have CPD points?
Yes, they do.
Rehab Movement Coach – 16CPD
Olympic Lifting Coach - 13CPD
Applied Nutrition Coach - 9CPD
Rehab Yoga Coach - 7CPD
8. What do I get on these courses?
Every course comes with an:
- Equipment package if its required that you get to keep and take away with you.
- Extensive training manual which is stored on your online resource section so you always have access to it or can print as and when you need a copy
- Free Rehab Revolution T-shirt
- Free lifetime access to the Online resource section for your chosen course
- Access to the Rehab Revolution Community on Facebook where you can share videos, pictures and stories and how you have used the knowledge you learnt to help you clients and also you can ask questions to any of our specialists in regards to your clients and their training if you get stuck or don’t know what to do.
If you have any further question please contact [email protected]
Simply sign up below to download your free e-book today.